Can you provide the loving home Lucy deserves?

Hi, my name is Lucy and I am a healthy, laid back 5 year old girl who is looking for my FURever home. My past owners did not treat me very well. I was handled and discipline too hard; so I am afraid of men.

My foster mom has been working with me to gain trust with men again. It will take some time, but if you can work with me on confidence building exercises I can be rehabilitated. I need someone who understands my past and is willing to open their heart and help work with me so I can show them I'm full of love and affection.

I like other dogs, cats, and kids, and enjoy playing with my toys. My foster mom says, I need to lose 8-10lbs, because it does not get easier to lose this weight as I get older. I'm on a diet and started my walking program.

Lucy's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area. For information about Lucy or ANY of our adoptable dogs, please visit us at the HeaventSent Bulldog Rescue Official Website. For an application, please visit our Bulldog Adoption Online Application.

Feel free to email us to let us know if you're interested in a specific dog AFTER you have completed an application at hsrescue@aol.com PLEASE try to be patient. If you are a good match for a bulldog, we WILL be in touch. It might be soon, or it might be a few weeks. We appreciate your cooperation!!

0 comments: