Sweet Violet!

Hi, my name is Violet, Sweet Violet! I'm a lovely lady that loves to snuggle. I've had a pretty rough life until HeavenSent came along. My previous owner wasn't taking care of me or getting me the routine medical attention that I needed. I have skin allergies that left untreated can get pretty uncomfortable if ya know what I mean. Now I'm in foster care and feeling much better. I get to go on walks and play with balls in the yard! And I LOVE to play ball. I don't even need anyone to play with me. Just don't let any other dog take away my ball or toys or I'll have to give them a piece of my mind. I like riding shotgun in the car and looking out the window too.

I love to roll up in a cozy bed!! Just give me a comfy spot of my very own and I will snooze all night long. My perla bed is my favorite place to nap. I don't mind being in a crate either but I prefer the freedom of roaming around.

I love to meet new people - no one is a stranger! I want a new family who will take extra special care of me and give me lots of attention. I will be your best sidekick in return. I am always following my foster mom around and laying near her when she is relaxing.

So my time with HeavenSent has been great! My foster mom says I'm ready to find a forever family of my own now!! She tells me everything will get even better because I'll get even more time and attention in my new home. If I happen to find a home soon, they would have to keep feeding me my special allergy food to see if it makes my skin all better. A weekly bath with special shampoo helps me too. I don't like baths but I do like feeling nice and clean when I am done. I am completely housetrained but make sure you keep me on a schedule and don't let me alone for too long without a break.

I must have a fenced yard, because I LOVE to play in the yard off-lead. I can never be left alone in the yard and can't be allowed to play outside for too long, especially in the warmer months, because I AM a bulldog, after all!

Violet's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area. For information about Violet or ANY of our adoptable dogs, please visit us at the HeaventSent Bulldog Rescue Official Website.For an application, please visit our Bulldog Adoption Online Application.

Feel free to email us to let us know if you're interested in a specific dog AFTER you have completed an application at hsrescue@aol.com PLEASE try to be patient. If you are a good match for a bulldog, we WILL be in touch. It might be soon, or it might be a few weeks. We appreciate your cooperation!!

0 comments: