Hi there, my name is Dallas!

Hey there, My name is Dallas! You can call me Dally... It has been a long road for me but I am FINALLY ready for my last stop! I came into rescue 4 score and 7 years ago and had alot of stuff to fix! My previous owner did not take the best care of me and it showed. When the rescue lady picked me up I had practically no hair..

My owner neglected my allergies. Since I landed here at Heavensent, it has been a whole new world. My foster mom is the best of the best and she has given her heart and soul to get me on the right track. I learned that I have to eat a special food AND ONLY THAT FOOD to keep my coat thick and pretty.

Not sure if any of you have ever heard of a "tail pocket" but I had the deepest. I had that taken care of and now I may not have a tail, but I am so much happier for it... So other than daily drops in my eyes and special dry food, I am ready to go! I currently live as 1 of 6 and I love my dog friends! I don't need 5 siblings, but 1 or 2 could be nice... I love people, kids, cats, birds- you name it, I love it! If you think you are ready for a gal like me, fill out an application and let the girls at Heavensent know.. They tell me I am very special and will make someone a great companion...

Dallas' adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area. For information about Dallas or ANY of our adoptable dogs, please visit us at the HeaventSent Bulldog Rescue Official Website.For an application, please visit our Bulldog Adoption Online Application.

Feel free to email us to let us know if you're interested in a specific dog AFTER you have completed an application at hsrescue@aol.com PLEASE try to be patient. If you are a good match for a bulldog, we WILL be in touch. It might be soon, or it might be a few weeks. We appreciate your cooperation!!

0 comments: