Bubba4 is a constant source of entertainment!

Are you bored, does life lack purpose, are you in need of a best friend? If so, I am your solution!

My name is Bubba, I am 6 years old and full of life.




My foster mum will tell you that I am a constant source of entertainment - day and night. I can entertain myself with anything you give me be it toys, balls, toilet paper rolls, milk containers, shoes, and my foster parents hands and feet. I get along well with all my foster siblings but much prefer the company and attention of the human kind. I am full of personality, actually I ooze it, and if I don't get enough attention from you, don't worry I'll let you know so you can up the ante.

I am a smart boy and have learned to use the doggy door and can even open a baby gate if not fully closed. I love my foster mum and follow her everywhere - if she goes up the stairs, I am right behind her. If she is relaxing on the sofa watching TV, I am sitting on her lap. And if she move seats to get some space, I move with her because that is what I do.

I am still learning not to jump up on people when I want their attention, so I shouldn't be placed with little kids. I like to chew things, so I'll need a family that picks up after themselves. I suffer from allergies which manifest with skin irritations, ear infections and soft stools. My foster mum takes good care of me and keeps me clean after I go to the bathroom, cleans my ears regularly, wipes my folds daily and even gives me good long belly rubs. I will need a special diet to reduce my allergy symptoms and will need to be monitored closely.

I may not be the most self sufficient bulldog but I am one of the most loyal and fun loving bullies you will ever meet.

Bubba4's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area. For information about Bubba4 or ANY of our adoptable dogs, please visit us at the HeaventSent Bulldog Rescue Official Website.For an application, please visit our Bulldog Adoption Online Application.

Feel free to email us to let us know if you're interested in a specific dog AFTER you have completed an application at hsrescue@aol.com PLEASE try to be patient. If you are a good match for a bulldog, we WILL be in touch. It might be soon, or it might be a few weeks. We appreciate your cooperation!!

0 comments: