Scarlett is an Olde English Bulldogge

Scarlett's mom had her spayed and she is still fighting with the female lab in her home, so they've decided they have to give her up after all.

Scarlett had many applicants when she was posted previously and we will contact those applicants to see if they're still interested, but if you have not contacted us previously, please fill out an application (see link at bottom).


Hi, everybully, I'm Scarlett, and I am an Olde English Bulldogge. I am a baby, only just turned 1! My mom has to give me up because I'm fighting with the other female dog in our home. I don't fight with my brother, another Olde English Bulldogge, but I want to kill that lab!!

I am up to date on my shots and in very good health. I will have to be spayed before I can be adopted and the rescue girls are working on that now . . . My family says I am a VERY sweet dog, and I just love all people. I live with children and adore them - it's just that darn lab that makes me crazy!!

Because of my history of not getting along with my lab sister, HeavenSent is only going to place me in a home without other dogs. I would love to have a home with someone who is around a lot to play with me and give me attention - I am only a puppy after all! I am completely housetrained and very well-behaved.

I'd really like to find my FUR-ever home. Is it with you??

Scarlett's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area. For information about Scarlett or ANY of our adoptable dogs, please visit us at the HeaventSent Bulldog Rescue Official Website.For an application, please visit our Bulldog Adoption Online Application.

Feel free to email us to let us know if you're interested in a specific dog AFTER you have completed an application at hsrescue@aol.com PLEASE try to be patient. If you are a good match for a bulldog, we WILL be in touch. It might be soon, or it might be a few weeks. We appreciate your cooperation!!

0 comments: