Lola is a SNUGGLEBUG!

Hey, my name is Lola and I am only 7 months old and have come all the way from down south to find a FUREVER home in the good old Garden State.



So far I really have enjoyed my time here in NJ with my foster family. I love to play ball with my bulldog friend Jersey and wrestle with my other bulldog pal Gia. I even got to go to the Octobullfest and took 3rd place in the costume contest as the inmate in the Justice Trio. Those girls at Heavensent really know how to put together a great event for all of us bulldogs and we all had so much fun.

I had some skin issues when I came to NJ but my foster mommy and daddy have done what it takes to get me looking and feeling beautiful once again. I do still need to get spayed and that is scheduled and will be done before I can be adopted.

I am only a lil' gal and am learning all these new things. I am very curious and would love to go to a home where they can keep up with me growing bigger and stronger each day.

I will warn you that I stick my tongue out a lot and its not because I am being fresh; I just don't realize I am doing it! My foster family thinks it is so cute and gives me character, so I am cool with it.

I really am getting this whole potty training thing down and I enjoy going outside and taking care of my business because that is what big girls do (so I'm told) and I want to fit in. I have been around some 2 and 3 year olds boys and they were fun but not as much fun as my furry pals. I also have been learning how to go for long walks on a leash with my foster mommy and pals and then I go home and am out for the count, passed out.

I do spend my bed time in my crib (that's what foster mommy calls it so I don't get sad going into the crate). While everyone goes to work I am back in my crib again. I love to be held like one of those babies without fur either you can cradle me in your arms or I will wrap my back legs around your waist and put my front paws around your neck whichever way you prefer - I don't discriminate.

I weigh about 32 lbs. and if you can lift me up we are in business. I do walk, run, jump, and play but really love being a little snuggle bug because it makes me feels so special. Mommy says I am her little dollbaby and wants me to go a family where I will get tons of love and won't have to share with two other dogs. She said she really would like me to go to a family who wants a lil' growing girl like me and I am a go with the flow kind of girl and just want to make her happy....but I would love to make you happy too? Can I come make your home my FUREVER home and we can all be one big happy family?

Lola's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area. For information about Lola or ANY of our adoptable dogs, please visit us at the HeaventSent Bulldog Rescue Official Website.For an application, please visit our Bulldog Adoption Online Application.

Feel free to email us to let us know if you're interested in a specific dog AFTER you have completed an application at hsrescue@aol.com PLEASE try to be patient. If you are a good match for a bulldog, we WILL be in touch. It might be soon, or it might be a few weeks. We appreciate your cooperation!!

0 comments: