Meet Stompy!

Hi! My name is Stompy! I am a fun loving boy with lots of quirky traits to fall in love with. I am a great lover of life and all those that share it with me.

I am a compact little guy that gets along with everyone - I am good with kids, cats and other dogs. My foster mum and dad take good care of me and play ball with me every morning and every night. I am actually quite obsessed with ball play and need a family that takes play time just as seriously as I do.

I sleep with my teddy every night and nuzzle myself to sleep while grunting and snoring. I love to kiss and lick arms and legs - I know it is weird but I like doing it. I do suffer from allergies so I take over the counter allergy meds long term. We would prefer to place STOMPY in or around the Harrisburg, PA area

Stompy's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area. For information about Stompy, or ANY of our adoptable dogs, please visit us at the HeaventSent Bulldog Rescue Official Website.
For an application, please visit our Bulldog Adoption Online Application.

Feel free to email us to let us know if you're interested in a specific dog AFTER you have completed an application at hsrescue@aol.com PLEASE try to be patient. If you are a good match for a bulldog, we WILL be in touch. It might be soon, or it might be a few weeks. We appreciate your cooperation!!

0 comments: