Simba is a Big Hunk of Love!

Hi, I'm SIMBA and I'm quite the looker! Everywhere I go, people want to meet me, and I want to meet them, too!! I am just learning how to walk on a leash and I have lots of ENERGY!!

Even though my parents got divorced and I ended up homeless, I am a happy, wiggly, rambunctious boy! I sometimes don't know my own strength - my foster family says that I am a little jumpy but very eager to please! I will learn quickly if someone will give me a chance. I'm really a baby - only 3 years old - and no one ever taught me much. I am housetrained, though. I'm good with the child in my foster famly but I would always have to be supervised because I don't know my own strength. I'd probably do well with some kids 10 and up who would like playing with me in our nice fenced yard...I can just see it now!!

I got neutered yesterday (THAT wasn't too much fun) and I had a cherry eye repaired - I'm up to date on my shots and ready for my FUR-ever home! I would love a home with a yard where I can run and play with my people and burn some of my puppy-like energy (not when it's really hot out though - even thought I'm a little over-the-top I'm still a bulldog after all and not heat-tolerant!)

I'm 63 pounds of muscle and a big hunk of love!

Simba's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area. For information about Simba, or ANY of our adoptable dogs, please visit us at the HeaventSent Bulldog Rescue Official Website.
For an application, please visit our Bulldog Adoption Online Application.

Feel free to email us to let us know if you're interested in a specific dog AFTER you have completed an application at hsrescue@aol.com PLEASE try to be patient. If you are a good match for a bulldog, we WILL be in touch. It might be soon, or it might be a few weeks. We appreciate your cooperation!!

0 comments: