Lola Needs Help!

My name is Lola, affectionately known as “LoLo” - I am an Olde English Bulldogge and my story is quite sad. I am really looking for someone VERY special who wants to be with just me!

I spent my whole life in a cage where someone very inexperienced used me to breed. They never let me come out and be with people my whole life! They finally got sick of me because I was no longer able to do what they wanted me to do and they gave me away! What an overwhelming day that was for me. I felt like I was sprung free but it made me very confused.

It seems like there are a lot of nice people out there but I am just getting used to all of that. So much for me to learn but I am really trying. I been living with a foster family and I am really starting to like it!! I think I have decided I want to be with a very quiet household with someone who can teach me how great it is to be loved and part of a family. Right now I am in school and I am really excited to graduate because I will bring my diploma with me!!! I also will be able to go back to school if my new mommy or daddy need some training too! They tell me I will even have my own training video. I have not been out here long, but I think this makes me a movie star!!

If you are looking to rescue a dog down on her luck, Lola is your girl. She will have completed obedience training! Lola will take some time to warm up, but when she does she is VERY grateful! Lola would do best with a single person or couple who have experience in dog training. After what she has been through, she needs someone who can teach her to enjoy life as a happy dog… We are looking for a somone to help her after she graduates from training.. Lola will only be placed in a no kids, no dogs, no cat household…

Can you open your hearts to give this girl her second chance at life???

Lola's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area. For information about Lola, or ANY of our adoptable dogs, please visit us at the HeaventSent Bulldog Rescue Official Website.
For an application, please visit our
Bulldog Adoption Online Application.

Feel free to email us to let us know if you're interested in a specific dog AFTER you have completed an application at hsrescue@aol.com PLEASE try to be patient. If you are a good match for a bulldog, we WILL be in touch. It might be soon, or it might be a few weeks. We appreciate your cooperation!!

0 comments: