Hi! I'm Gordon

Hello everyone, my name is Gordon. I am a handsome boy if I do say so myself. Before the girls at Heavensent came to get me my life was pretty boring. I had to stay in a kitchen by myself and I never really hung out with my humans.

I am 3 years old and am learning everyday to be part of a family. My foster family is really working hard with me. I get grumpy sometimes so I am hoping to find someone who is able to train me cause I am real smart!

I am just recovering from a tail infection and they put me on a diet, not enjoying that cause boy I love my treats! But they say I will feel better if I lose weight so I will deal with it.

Can you open your heart and home to help Gordon learn how to love? Applicants should be willing to train Gordon. Also his placement will be strictly NO CHILDREN. Demonstrated bulldog experience is required.

Gordon's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area. For information about Gordon, or ANY of our adoptable dogs, please visit us at the HeaventSent Bulldog Rescue Official Website.
For an application, please visit our Bulldog Adoption Online Application.

Feel free to email us to let us know if you're interested in a specific dog AFTER you have completed an application at hsrescue@aol.com PLEASE try to be patient. If you are a good match for a bulldog, we WILL be in touch. It might be soon, or it might be a few weeks. We appreciate your cooperation!!

0 comments: