Pebbles Introduces Herself...

Hi, my name is Pebbles! I'm a sweet young lady that loves to snuggle. I've had a pretty rough life until HeavenSent came along. My previous owner wasnt taking care of me, and I was living with a very painful condition.

Now I'm in foster care and feeling much better. I get to go on walks and adventures in the car! And boy I love to roll myself up in warm blankets!! And don't even get me started on all these BONES!! I looove to chew bones!!!! At night I like to curl up on the couch with my foster family.

I am not very photogenic - my foster mom says my pics don't do me justice! I am MUCH cuter in person!!

I love to meet new people - no one is a stranger! I like to get up in their face and give them kisses. Some people kiss me back, I really like that! Some other dogs can get on my nerves though, don't they know that I am queen? I can stand them for awhile, but I don't think Id like to live with one.

So my time with HeavenSent has been great! My foster mom says I'm ready to find a forever family of my own now!! She tells me everything will get even better because I'll get even more time and attention in my new home. If I happen to find a home soon, they would have to give me the pills for my condition for a couple more months. It has to do with my peri-anal area (shhh, dont tell anyone) but I'm almost healed! Oh yeah, I hate being crated, sometimes I'll go in my crate to bury my bones but if Im locked in, I flip out! (I am completely housetrained and not at all destructive, so hopefully I wouldn't be crated anyway!) Same with kennels, ugh, I really work myself into a frenzy, so if my new family goes on vacation, they would have to get someone to dogsit me instead of kenneling. Well thats all for now! Toodles! -Pebbles

Pebbles's adoption will be limited to the New Jersey, Southeastern PA, Delaware and Maryland area. For information about Pebbles, or ANY of our adoptable dogs, please visit us at the HeaventSent Bulldog Rescue Official Website.
For an application, please visit our Bulldog Adoption Online Application.

Feel free to email us to let us know if you're interested in a specific dog AFTER you have completed an application at hsrescue@aol.com PLEASE try to be patient. If you are a good match for a bulldog, we WILL be in touch. It might be soon, or it might be a few weeks. We appreciate your cooperation!!

0 comments: