OCTO-BULL-FEST PICS!

It seems a rain date doesn't stop bulldog lovers from having fun. Despite the date change, a great time was had by all.

I'm a little short for time tonight, so I'm just going to post a few we received, compliments of Heidi. Great pics Heidi! I have more pics from the festival, but I'll save them for another post.

I'm not sure of the names attached to these photos, so feel free to comment!
Remember, you can click on the to see them larger.




This is Presley!


Eileen and Jack's Utley


Matt, Rocky and Caity

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 3rd picture down is presley. we had a great time!!

aprilrobin - webmaster said...

Thanks for the update! Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Hello ! The last photo is my husband Matt and our two pups Rocky and Caity

aprilrobin - webmaster said...

Thank you - I'll update it!